Kamis, 07 April 2011

Don't get me wrong

To most of us, personality usually means how a person behaves toward other people or event. Is she/he nice or boring? talk active or quite? But I was very surprised knowing that some of my friends judge someone's personality by only seeing their outer appearances! I would say that it just totally unfair. How come they have an idea about judging someone else personality by only seeing their clothes, mimics or hairs?! Have you ever being a victim of their short thought? Well, I have ;(.

I always thought that going on with my life meant so much pleasure. Many things seemed to work out right.But one conversation with a friend bothered me. She often notice my appearance and performance, one day when I cut my hair, she asked me why I did it and why I prefer short hair? The answer is, in this case I am don't prefer short hair than long hair, I was kind of bored with my long hair, that's all.
As you are all know, a couple weeks ago I had my hair cut shorter. When I met her, again she asked why I cut my hair, then she concluded that I am a tomboy! Whaaaatt...??!!
Well, being a tomboy wasn't a bad, but I don't feel like I am tomboy. I was surprised that some people consider short hair as a tomboy personality. I disagree! short hair just a part of it. In another way, I have my own thoughts about short hair, short hair for me is classy, simple, healthy and being able to be different from most of girls. Having a short hair doesn't mean having tomboy personality. Uughh..what a foolish.
Well,  I don't expect that people judge me as a girly one as well, that's another inconvenience! The point is I don't want people to labeled me, because whether tomboy or girly, both are not really me. Yes, it just like between a rock and a hard place and honesty their opinion almost drive me up the wall! 
Of course their opinion won't change or persuade me,  I do what I like as long as it isn't hurt people, I know exactly what I want and I am finding my feet. I tried many different things when I was kid, some are persuaded by my friends, but I am older now and more fixed in my ways.
Hmmm..well, I am not going to get down to brass the track, it only somebody's opinion and much better to get over it, right? ;)




 
 




Photo Editor : me
Costumes : me

25 komentar:

  1. kamu ngedit potonya pake apa ya? bagus banget...=)

    BalasHapus
  2. aku uda follow kok dear...
    ^_^
    swear swear heehehhe...


    oiya bole lasih masukan...glowing effects di potonya lebih bagus klo ditiadakan dan dijadiin vintage karena kayaknya klo vintage warnany asemuanya kayaknya akan jadi lebih tambah sweeetttt ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. nice pictures! i love that telephone ♥

    BalasHapus
  4. cute blog and post
    follow me?

    http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. I agree! I used to be the girl who loves short hair. And, It's not tomboy...It's chic!

    By the way, I am following you now. I hope you will do the same for me.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Sari
    sweetmintandfemaletalk.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. you look so pretty, i love the flowers!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    BalasHapus
  7. can you cut your hair shorter than this?...i think it will suit you... :)

    BalasHapus
  8. Beautiful pictures and lovely style! Following!

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi, love your blog. Have just followed you. xx

    BalasHapus
  10. Lovely pics!
    You look so pretty;)
    I love especially the photos with the phone:)
    I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers:)I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Greetings from Tuscany
    Xoxo
    Mary

    BalasHapus
  11. these photos are brilliant, very dreamy.

    BalasHapus
  12. Lovely!! I love the pics!!

    BalasHapus
  13. old telephone... and great pics! I like it...

    BalasHapus
  14. Your hair is lovely. I think short hair can be very androgynous on some people but yours isn't that short! It's a cute length on you!

    BalasHapus
  15. I'm agree with u Dit, U don't like a tomboy girl as her said.

    dia nilai dari sisi mana sih? dari mana2 kamu ini keliatan tomboinya, nggak sedikitpun...
    aku suka gaunnya >.<

    BalasHapus
  16. tulisanmu tentang hatchiko menghilang kemana, dit? hihihi....

    BalasHapus
  17. yayyy! new post finally ... ;P these pictures are simply amazing darling you did good. as for your outfit ADORABLE! i love it. heheh i would love to be friends ;D
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  18. THANKS ALL! I'VE REPLIED DIRECTLY TO YOUR POST =)

    LOVE

    BalasHapus
  19. i love your shoes and your sweet comments on my blog :) i've following you already, dear :)

    BalasHapus
  20. Bagus lho rambutnya Kak Dita ;)
    Kayak apapun yg dibilang orang, diri kita ya tetep diri kita.
    Like ^^b

    BalasHapus
  21. i like color
    and i already linked u..
    hi, i cannot see my link here

    BalasHapus